Thursday, May 11, 2006

SP8

I just found out not 10 minutes ago who my person is for SP8, and I'm super thrilled. I've been bouncing around the house and I'm quite excited for this thing to get started. Now I just get to wait for the person who got my name to send me an e-mail.

Whoever got my name... HI!

I was just ready to write a blog complaining about how I really wanted to know who my SP8 was but now I know.

AH.. super excited.

I should post a picture but I haven't taken any lately. Tomorrow I will, I'm off to watch Leno right now and work on the baby sweater.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Ashley,
I am the person who got your name in the Secret Pal 8 exchange. You seem to be really enthusiastic about knitting. I am too. I am impressed that even though you have only been knitting 2+ years, you have accomplished so much. I love reading knitting books and magazines and I get really excited whenever a new issue comes out. I am impressed that you are already a spinner. I do not spin, but I am beginning to think that is something I would like to learn. Do you have a wheel or what? I don't even know enough about it to know what else you use besides a wheel. I was just at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival and I wish that I knew my secret pal 8 was going to be a spinner. There was so much beautiful roving and handmade spinning equipment. It would have been easy to pick something special up for you. I am looking forward to reading your blog and getting to know you better. I know this is not the traditional email I am supposed to send you, but the opportunity to comment on your blog was just easier to do. If I need to, I will send you the email. I will be in touch often, I promise.
SP8

12:09 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Hi again Krafty - evidently I wrote too soon to you since I just got notified that you will not be my secret pal after all. I'm sorry but I really didn't expect any changes and I am excited about this, so I jumped right on it. I hope they don't change my secret pal again.
I will continue to read your blog because your enthusiasm is great!
Brenda

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home