Friday, May 05, 2006

My yarn.

This is my yarn I made. The thicker of the two is on the right, the thinner on the left. It's a nice grey/brown looking now that it's been spun out. I have two of each so far and there's still some roving left to spin.

My yarn still hasn't showed that I ordered from KnitPicks. I'm getting impatient with it. I picked a somewhat complicated pattern to do for Knit the Classics and I need all the time I can get.

Speaking of Knit the Classics, I can't track down the book pride and prejudice for the life of me. I'm going to borrow it from the library, and I have three holds out on three different copies, and they're all overdue. So I ended up getting the book on CD. I'll listen to that until I can get a copy of the book, then I might just read the book aswell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home