Monday, May 01, 2006

Yarn Diet blown...

Well Looks like my Yarn diet is over. I decided I wanted to make a shawl for knit the classics, but I had no yarn. So I bought some, and a pattern. Of course I was purchasing yarn of KnitPicks, so why not spend a little extra and get the free shipping? I never knew just how much yarn you could buy for 40 dollars. I bought a ton. Not quite a ton, but 14 skeins is quite a bit if I do say so myself. I was yarn shopping last weekend and saw sock yarn for 22 dollars... Yet I bought how much for 40?

Unfortunately.. I can't remember what I bought, and I bought it less that an hour ago. So it should be quite the surprise when I get it in the mail. lol. I do remember most of what I ordered, I just changed my mind so many times I've forgotten a few specific colors that I ordered.

I'll be sure to post when it comes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

Aaah yes… the lure of the free shipping. I know it well.

So what is this Knit the Classics thing? It sounds real fun to read/knit along but do you have to also join the swaps?

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home