Monday, May 08, 2006

YARN!

So the mailman dropped this box on the doorstep while I was on the phone with my boss this morning. I crawled out of bed later than usual this morning. The lack of sleep from Prom over the weekend wore me down.

Such a small box for the fact that there were supposed to be 14 skeins of yarn in it. So of course I worried.
All the yarn was crammed into this little bag. I had to re-twist some of the skeins up after taking them out of the bag because they had come undone while being shoved into the bag.

Here's my lovely yarn. I like all the bright colors. A lot. My sister's decided she likes 4 of the skeins and that they have all of "her" colors in them. I offered to make her socks and she told me she just wanted a bracelet. Haha... no. I liked it, which is why I bought it. I might make her socks, then if there's any left, we'll talk about a bracelet. I guess I could always buy more for her or me for that matter. There will always be
more sock yarn in the world. (Lots more)

Here's a fishy cookie. I liked it so I took a picture. So cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

where'd u get the purdy fishy cookie? did u frost it urself? very cute!
the yarn looks lovely as well :)

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home