Friday, May 19, 2006

Yarn...

Everyone is knitting with Trekking XXL stuff. At first I was like oooh... pretty colors. But now that everyone is doing it I feel like I should run out and buy the stuff.

Where on earth do you find it though!? My LYS suck. They don't have the cool yarn that everyone elses LYS has. I haven't checked said LYS for trekking, but when I checked them for regia they had a whole 5 balls of it in mismatched colors. Can't even make a pair of socks! That and it's twice the price of what I've seen it sell for online.

I want to buy some for my SP. I've seen the perfect colorway. If anyone knows any sites that have it pretty reasonable (aside from e-bay) let me know. I'm too afraid of e-bay.

I'm going to go knit my shawl! (the baby sweater's getting to me and I really don't want to look at it right now. :-D )

2 Comments:

Blogger Sorka said...

Man. what LYS do you go to??
Wait till the fiber show there should be some there!!
Then you can see it in person!
Denise
knitchat.com

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like buying sock yarn from theknitter.com. They have a good selection of Trekking XXL:

http://theknitter.com/trekkingxxl.html

I don't know if their price is particularly good; I haven't seen a huge amount of variation, though. And they ship for free.

Good luck!

- Yer Secret Pal

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home