Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another square

Another square is done. I'm up to having three finished now. So that puts my club up to about five squares total, at least that I know of. I'm getting sick of fancy squares. None of them really turn out to the size that I want them. This last one was perfect though. Exactly 8 inches by 8 inches. I might make some plain garter stitch ones, they just go so fast.

I really like the last pattern I did though. Maybe I'll make garter stitch and this weird purl/knit square thing. Who knows, Maybe I'll just make four different patterned squares. The ripple looking one, the double seed stitch, this purl/knit square thing, and just plain garter. Or I could do regular seed stitch. Maybe I'll just make up index cards with the patterns I like and how many I should cast on using my size 8s and my Red Heart to make life easier. My one square is 7.5 wide, but it stretches like no other, so it would work in a blanket. And it would be cool to have some patterned squares in a blanket instead of all garter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home