Thursday, March 16, 2006

My Jaywalker


So I've started my socks, like I said before, didn't gauge swatch or nothing, and I'm a bit scared. Swatching just seemed like too much of a hassle. Now I just fear my wide feet won't fit into them. If it doesn't work, I'll have to find some way to adjust it because I love the pattern too much not to make it.

I just keep reminding myself, so many people have made this sock, so it should work. My ribbing went well although you can't see it much in this picture. I know the ribbing will fit around my leg so I'm only hoping my stockinette will too. I think I'm just going to hurry this project along so that I can see if it works or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

Looks really great so far!

seeing all of these jaywalkers is going to make me want to start knitting socks!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home