Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ta DA!

My lovely pink purse on my lovely red chair. It's done, so it can no longer taunt me while I'm in my room. I have tons of yarn left too and a strong desire to make mittens. Might be making some of those later to donate or something. We'll see.

Now I have no more "difficult" projects laying around. Lots of small nice ones. So my goal, get everything off the needles, I'm getting sick of looking at scarves that I started last year.

So I now have 3 projects on the needles not including my never ending charity projects. I need to bust my stash of yarn, it's everywhere. I think I'm going to buy needles tomorrow to make socks. Might buy a couple pairs that way I have all the sizes I need. Knowing my luck if I ran out and bought size 2s, I'll need 1s or 3s.

Hurray for finished projects.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

Yay! It turned out really cute!!!

8:55 AM  
Blogger kdk said...

Congratulations on finishing the purse! It looks great! After all the hassle, I think you deserve to make something nice for yourself now... Maybe some socks? :)

9:29 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

wow - that purse is adorable!! ur friend is gonna love it! what kind of yarn did u use?

10:42 AM  
Blogger Cari said...

Yeah! I love the side zipper!

The Regia I got was Regia Stretch Crazy Color #119. It's 70/23/7 wool/polyamid/polyester. The colors are really bright primaries. I've never bought yarn online because I was afraid it wouldn't be exactly what I thought, either.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home