Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Finished!

Finished! Finished! Finished! Finished! YAY!

The baby blanket is complete! I'm very much excited. My mom took it with her to work today to show everybody. She gets so excited over things like that.

Then after finishing that I decided that my goal over Spring Break would be to finish all those UFOs that I started ages ago. To kick things off I worked on my lovely pink dishcloth. This was actually started March 1st which isn't exactly ages ago, but it was the closest to being done. So now the only UFOs lurking in my bag are the green scarf and the orange scarf. Of course there's also the lovely pink purse, but I'll be holding back on that until they tell me how to fix the mess they made.

Oh, there's also a pair of blue legwarmers that I'll be starting too. Like the pink purse it's another bribe gift. Hopefully this one won't be as difficult to make literally. I can't remember which magazine I found it in, but I think it was Vogue Knitting.

Well I'm off to my friends house. :-D Oh, and she wants to learn to knit so I might drag out an old pair of needles that I don't mind her never giving back.

Annnnnnnnnnnd...I might finally be able to make it to our local stitch 'n bitch tonight. I've been busy every single time for the past how many.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

The blanket looks great! And I love that dishcloth pattern - so fun!

4:07 PM  
Blogger kdk said...

I am so totally impressed and overwhelmed. Great job! It's beautiful!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Sorka said...

wow!!! Look at that Afghan!! Now I understand what you were telling Barb tonight!! Thanks for joining our little knitting group!! I do hope you come back!!!
Adding you do my bloglines!
Denise
knitchat.com

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home