Sunday, February 19, 2006

debating

I'm debating about whether or not I want to move my blog. I've just created this one but I hate the fact that posting pictures can be so complicated.

So I did some looking around. I think I'm going to move it to tripod. I've used angelfire before, and now tripod has a specific "blog builder" thing meaning I don't have to do much, if any, work. That and I'll have more freedom, and I love that aspect.

I'm going to post here until I get everything moved over. It probably won't happen for awhile. I'll leave you guys a link though when I do finally move.

2 Comments:

Blogger Actcrabby said...

Hi, Ashley, thanks for checking my blog. Those premie things are too cute. I can just see a sweet little face under that pompom. Hope I don't lose you when you move.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

thanks for the comment...i added ur blog to my list of daily checks, so i will update the link when/if u move.

love the baby stuff and the awesome scarf, by the way - ur a great knitter!!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home