Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Socks, socks, socks...

I'm afraid they're going to be too small. Yup. Looked at the pattern, bought the correct needle size and all. (Should have done a test swatch but didn't have the patience to. I'll frog if I have to.) Then I measured my foot. the pattern says 9 inches around the foot. Then I thought, "I wonder what size my foot is?" So I dug out my tape measure and at the widest point it's 9 1/2 inches. Hmmm... I've always had fat feet and I mean fat feet...fat.fat.fat. Haha, my whole body is a bit on the fat side come to think of it.

Cross my fingers, if they don't fit I'll frog it and find a different pattern.

If someone with experience with these socks could let me know how they usually fit. If I'm screwed, just tell me now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I used size 2's for my jaywalkers - they do fit snug. Good luck!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home