Wednesday, March 15, 2006

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So after school today I swung by the LYS with the bad vibe. I'm just not crazy about the store. One thing I don't like about LYS in general, they have so much "fancy" yarn. I just don't like all the weird yarns out there... maybe it's just me. Anyways, I was on a mission for size 1 dpns, for my Jaywalker socks I want to make. I looked through all of them, didn't find any. The lady working asked me what I was looking for, I told her, and she said, "oh I know we have those, I'll help you find them in a minute." Okay, if she can find them I'll be thankful, really. She couldn't find them either. I guess it's good to know I'm not going completely blind.

The only needles they had that were size 1 and contained 5 needles like I wanted were imported, hence, expensive. I didn't care much though. Just wanted to make my socks. So I came home, ran to get my yarn, and jumped online to get the pattern off the magknits.com website. Website is down. I've tried 20 different time to access the site, no luck. I have to get off now, I'll go crazy if I sit here any longer. I'll probably stay signed on just so that I can check to see if the site's up yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home