Thursday, March 23, 2006

Blonde Joke

So my mom got one of those forwards with a bunch of blonde jokes and decided to send it to me. She thought I should put the knitting blonde joke in my blog, so I have done just that. It's kind of funny, but I couldn't see it really happening in real life so I guess it just doesn't do much for me.

Anyways... here goes.

A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing
at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was
knitting! Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and
siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and
yelled, "PULL OVER!" "NO!" the blonde yelled back, "IT'S A SCARF!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

hee hee hee

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home