Sunday, April 09, 2006

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

So I ripped the sock on Saturday and it haunted me all weekend. I just wanted to finish it and have my perfect sock. I spent all that time knitting this weekend and got almost nowhere.

Then I got out my orange/green/yellow scarf to work on. After working for a few minutes that nagging feeling that it was going to be too long came back to me, so I just figured why not. Rip. Turns out I was right about it. It was definitely huge. With it around my neck both ends touched the floor, which is over 10 feet of scarf.


Image hosting by Photobucket

After all the ripping I did manage to complete something. My green scarf also from way back when. It's made out of cotton and on one small corner the stitch definition is practically non-existant. I'll blame the yarn and it's incredible softness. It's a basic giant seed stitch thing. (Sorry, don't know the fancy names)

It's nice to know I accomplished something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home