Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dilemma

Tried my Jaywalker on today. Last time I tried it on I found it hard to fit my heel through the leg of the sock. Today when I tried to put it on I had to pull on the sock to get it over my heel. This worries me. It looks as if the heel gusset is just going to blow at any minute. Do you think I should rip and re-knit? On bigger needles perhaps or maybe I could just change the patter to make the whole thing a size bigger. I imagine it wouldn't be hard to adjust the pattern.

Either way, I think I'm going to have to rip. It's amazing yarn, and I refuse to give the sock to anyone but me. Maybe I'll do my new ones on circulars, and I think I saw a toe up pattern for jaywalkers somewhere in cyberspace. Or maybe I'll just rip in and put the yarn away till I get some of these UFO's I have lying around finished.

Advice is appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home