Sunday, April 02, 2006

No knitting... :-(

Didn't get much done with knitting this weekend. I went to some 4H camp in Columbus this weekend for Circle K officers training. I did make slight progress on the Jaywalkers during the drive there. Don't worry, I wasn't driving. I'm so close to starting the heel yet I'm still afraid I'm going to run out of yarn. I probably won't, but I'm still afraid.

I want to do SP8. I've always read about SP7 on peoples blogs and thought it was cool. Of course, If I start buying cool yarn and things and sending it out in the mail, my mom would wonder. So I ran the idea by her and she didn't understand it. I'm going to show her the website later so she understands... I think she'll be okay with it. I hope so at least.

I just tried to explain it to my dad in hopes of gaining his approval.. he doesn't get it either.

I understand though, the whole knitting blog world is a bit confusing at times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

Yeah I had serious issues trying to explain the whole SP7 thing to my husband… he totally didn’t get why I wanted to do it until I received my first package – then he was all “that’s so cool!”

I haven’t decided if I’m going to do SP8 or not yet… I have a pretty busy summer planned… but I had a ball with SP7.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home