Thursday, April 06, 2006

One of those Days


I'm having one of those days. One where I just want to eat and eat and eat and eat. I'm just not full. It drives me nuts. Apparently my sister's going through the same thing today. I think this is why my diets aren't very sucessful.

In other words, I went to my friends house tonight to hang out. It was lots of fun. While there I got knitting done too. Another preemie bootie has been knitted and I've started the hat. I really love charity knitting. I really hate the needles I'm knitting them on though. Maybe it's me, but I just don't like wood needles. All I've ever heard is amazing things about bamboo and brittany needles. I've never worked with bamboo, but I feel like these brittany needles are slowing me down. That and my needles are long, which makes it difficult to make small items. Maybe I should just stick to knitting them flat. I think they got done much faster that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home