Friday, April 07, 2006

I want to knit for penguins

Knitting for Penguins

I read that article and thought it was great. I'm a sucker for charity projects though. Speaking of charity projects, I have so many of them. I'm making squares, preemie hats/booties, and I've recently joined a new group in our area that's going to knit miscelaneous items for charity. I also decided I wanted to make sweaters to donate after reading an article in a magazine a few weeks ago. Oh well. I've always been to much of a multi-project person and I doubt I'll be able to change that.

Sorry about all the uneventful entries lately. I know it's incredibly boring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

That penguin sweater article was great! Charity knitting is defiantly a good thing – and there’s nothing wrong with having lots of projects going at once! (says the girl who hasn’t finished anything in weeks… ugh)

Have a good weekend!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home