Friday, November 03, 2006

Good Mail.

Bad Week this week. But I got some good mail today.

My spindle kit that I ordered from Helloyarn.com came. So I got my spindle, I got my 8 oz of roving, and I got some other little added bonuses. I got some blue roving and a letter that explains that the blue roving has been broken down in to what you would actually be using to spin. It's very beginner friendly and I love it. They also gave me instructions on how to spin with a drop spindle. I know how to spin, I didn't need directions and I didn't need the extra bit of prepared roving, but I think it's really great that they did as much as they did to help the beginner spinner. So if you're thinking about learning with a drop spindle, I recommed helloyarn.com

Oh, and I also got the Winter Interweave... my week's been made.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahh, my Interweave hasn't arrived, sniff, sniff.

Enjoy your new spindle :)

12:39 PM  
Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

I love the IK. I want to make half the patterns. Yeow!

Your yarn is looking pretty :)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home