Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Good bye Socktober.

Last day of Socktober. I feel like school really got in the way of my Socktober.

I did knit socks... The only thing I knitted that wasn't a sock was two washcloths, and I started a scarf at my first guild meeting. Haven't touched the scarf since.

During this month I finished:

My second pair of Sock Wars socks. When they arrived I only had a cuff. So we'll say 1.75 socks.
The Toe-Up Pomatomus socks for my boyfriend were finished. These were longer than average Pomatomus socks too. 1.5 Pomatomus knit during Socktober.
The THIRD pair of Sock Wars socks has also made major progress. 1.25 knitted during Socktober.
Also a Christmas gift (socks) was worked on 0.25 for that one cause it wasn't worked on till my boyfriends socks were done.

Total socks for the month: 4.75 socks this month. It's a lot when you look at it like that. Just imagine what I could accomplish if I didn't have massive homework getting in they way all the time.

Here's a picture of the Third pair of sock wars socks... This is some really nice yarn. I'm half tempted to keep them for myself they're so incredibly soft.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

ok that's ALOT of socks! I've only knit about 75% of one sock! go you!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you've definitely been busy - that's a lot of socks indeed! And the new ones you've just started are going to look so pretty too - I love that yarn and its color!

5:13 AM  
Blogger ayla said...

I thought that yarn would look lovely in that pattern! Thanks for sharing!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home