Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sock Wars Socks II

Second pair of Sock Wars socks completed and shipped! This time I remembered to take a picture. The photo doesn't do it justice though.
Pattern: Socks of Doom...duh.
Yarn: Muskoka? Not sure, but that's on the label. It's merino and it was sent to me by the lovely lady I killed.
Also I bought something today.... MOTHBALLS! Lavender scented moth balls in little clear pouches. So I take the mothballs, throw seven pouches into my yarn and hopefully I will never see moths.

I've never had problems with moths before, but when I say that I don't do anything to protect my yarn, people flip and tell me I need to. So now there is protection.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous socks, I love the color! And yay for the lavender scented moth balls, I'm sure they'll work perfectly!

3:15 AM  
Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

I'm envious! I killed my Sock Wars victim early on, and she killed her victim, but her victim did not send on the yarn or address of the next victim, so I can't do anything. Meanwhile, I haven't been killed, but I also have not been granted access to the forum so I cannot get my next victim's information, even. So... stuck alone in the trench with no bullets...

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

yeah for killing another by socks!

i so need to get some mothballs or something... where did you buy the lavander ones?

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home