Monday, October 02, 2006

ughhhhhhhhhhhh

That's how I feel right now so this will be a quick post.

It's midterm week.

I have tons of things due this week in school, and I think I'd be okay if it weren't for this midterm tomorrow. It's one of those classes where I just feel like the teacher doesn't get it. She tells us one thing, and the other classes another.

This test is taking me away from other things, like the take home test and paper due on Wednesday. I don't have much to show for either of them. The take home test will be easy enough, it's the paper that I worry about. I also have a bulliten board proposal due Thursday, but that was started this morning, so I'm no longer afraid of it.

Oh, and I have to do 6 hours of observation this week. That's far worse than it should be.

The only progress on knitting, is a heel in the boyfriend's socks. The goal of finishing them by next Monday isn't looking too good.
Then again, maybe I should look at the bright side. I don't study for anything and do reasonably well. So as much as I've studied, I should be in phenominal shape.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

the sock looks great! good luck w/ the studying...i'm sure it will all pay off big-time in the end!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

good luck with your midterms and with all of your studying!!!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are looking great!! Good luck with all of your studying!!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home