Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My sister loves her socks. She wore them to school today too. She also has reported that her feet aren't gross from acrylic socks. Who knows, it's cold enough she could prolly get away with them.

She showed everyone at school her socks, running up to people yelling, "look at my socks" and hiking her jeans up so they could see. She also had a few people say, "cool socks" without her even saying anything to them. So she told them her sister made them, which was followed with strange looks and even more questions. Apparently people were also feeling her socks. I think it's funny. She's so happy with her socks.

oh, and I started another charity square. No shocker there. The yarn is very bright and happy, and I actually want to knit this square. Usually I have to force myself to sit down and work on squares, but when I like the color of yarn, it isn't bad at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

I think those socks are great too. I really liked the yarn and you used Wendy's toe up pattern. Did you like that? I made a pair from her pattern, but I'm not sure I like short row heels as well as a heel flap.
It's really nice your sister was so excited about her socks. They are beautiful.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Glad to hear your sister enjoyed the socks. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm just getting into knitting podcasts and just noticed your extensive list. Now I have to check them out. :-)

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home