Wednesday, September 13, 2006

FO.

I finished my Spring Socks. The second one was a little snug because I got a bit tight on my gauge. So I asked my sister if she wanted to try them on, and they fit like a dream.

So I gave them to her. She'd been in love with them all week, and she usually doesn't give a crap about the things I knit, so it was a big deal.

She's happy. She wore them to bed last night. She wanted to wear them with flip flops to school but couldn't because of band practice. I warned her their acrylic content might not absorb sweat, and she told me she would put them to the test. Oh dear.

Pattern: Wendy's Toe-Up Sock Pattern
Yarn: Moda Dea in color Spring (a little more than 1 ball of yarn)

3 Comments:

Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! Great colors!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

What bright, beautiful colors!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Teri.p said...

Gorgeous socks! And what a sweetie you are to give them to your sister.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home