Monday, October 16, 2006

Socktoberfest and Dishcloth KALs

I recently joined the Monthly Dishcloth KAL. What can I say, mystery patterns that you don't figure out till the end.... there's nothing better. And it's a washcloth, not a mystery sweater, sock, or other project that could take much longer.
Here's what I did today. I was irritated at the lack of colors at the store, then I realized later that they did in fact have all the colors so I angrily went back and bought the colors. I decided I'm going to go through and make a list of colors needed for future KALs and write them down so I can buy one at a time with all my coupons. :-D


And since I shouldn't deprive anyone of a Sock update. Here it is. Pomatomus number two has make progress! Mm...more pooling. I'm actually getting annoyed with this pooling. I just don't like it. Oh well, maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home