Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November

Monthly Dishcloth KAL started today. I like this KAL thing. The color suggested was brown, ecru or tan. I'm using tan with flecks of color. I like it. It might look messed up in the end... we'll see.

I like November. Favorite time of the year. I like Thanksgiving, and my birthday isn't too bad either. I'm looking forward to my birthday actually, because I've bought myself yarn related things. When they arrive, I'll take a picture and go on and on forever about how great it is.

I like yarn things. My boyfriend knows this; however, he doesn't know good yarn from bad yarn. I know well enough not to expect yarn related things from him. He did buy me a gift certificate to JoAnn's last year, so I will give him some major credit there.

This weekend is going to be a busy one, and in order for it to be a little less chaotic I need to get some stuff done Tomorrow. I say tomorrow, because it's 11:30 on Wed night, and I haven't done Calc or Stats homework yet (which is due tomorrow). Thank goodness they don't collect homework. I'll be gone Friday to Saturday night, which worries me. My bulliten board has to be up by 5pm on Monday, and I'm paranoid about that bulliten board. I just don't like this education class. The teacher makes me really nervous. I don't know what to expect and I have no idea what she wants. I'm going to try not to think about it though. It isn't worth worrying about tonight.

When this semester ends... I'm going to go buy more yarn. Maybe socks that rock. Or maybe roving. We'll see what mood I'm in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sorka said...

hmmmm I had an education prof like that.. annoying as all get out! It was funny it seemed like the more effort I put into a project the lower my grade.. oi.. not that I advocate that!
Denise

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home