Friday, July 28, 2006

The wheel is calling.

My spinning wheel is calling. I did some spinning earlier this morning before I sat down to work on my candle flame shawl. I did a little, but I just need to spin. That's my problem. I spin because I want to spin. I like spinning. I like fiber. I never have a specific project in mind when I start spinning. Because of this I don't make much with my handspun. I'm always afraid I'm going to run short. I guess I just don't know how much yarn it takes to make everyday kinda items.

I've played with the idea of selling my handspun, but I just don't know if it would sell or not. I don't know if people would want it. AHHH! It drives me crazy... What do you think? Is it worth selling it just to see if there's much of a market for it? I guess if it doesn't sell I could always keep it, or even gift it. Does anyone out there actually sold some of their handspun?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sorka said...

ooohhhh. I did it! I bought one!! wooo hooo!!!!
hmm you gonna show me a little how to spin????
hehehhe..
Denise
knitchat.com

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home