Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Adamas-finally

Finally I can post a picture of Adamas. It isn't the world best picture. I've found that this shade is very hard to photograph, or at least it is for me. I tried going outside, where the sun, and furniture just washed it out. Then I tried the living room. It was okay. The pure glory of the color doesn't show through, but you can see the general shape.

Pattern: Adamas from Knitpicks
Yarn: Shadow in color Oregon Coast, also from Knitpicks

Okay.. I know, not that exciting.

Also, I finished square number 7 for charity. Square 6 was finished either earlier this week or late last week, and because I didn't include a picture before, there's one now.I've worked on Pomatomus, it's coming along.

6 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yes, Adamas IS exciting! I saw the Oregon Coast color on the Knit Picks website- it really is reminiscient of it! It sucks that most photos do not pick up the subtleties of color in fiber- great job... it's gorgeous!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Sorka said...

wooooo hooo can't wait to see it in person.. i am busy stalking spinning wheels on ebay..mwah ahha

7:06 PM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

It's GEORGOUS!!! Love it.

8:50 PM  
Blogger kdk said...

Your Adamas is beautiful! Great job! I love the color -- even if it's hard to photograph. :)

9:26 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

wow - u did an amazing job on adamas...way to go!!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you deserve to be VERY proud of yourself!

Off on vacation -- will send you more goodies on my return ;-)

-- Yer Secret Pal.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home