Sunday, July 23, 2006

Completely FO

Finally got some buttons today when I bought a blocking board for my shawl.

Shawl is still blocking. It feels dry to me but I'm scared to take the pins out. I have this horrible feeling it'll just bounce back to the way it was before.
In the meantime I sewed the buttons I bought on the sweater. They were perfect for the top and bottom button holes that were done in the size 6 needles. They were too small though for the other three holes. I was upset, and I mean upset. (I might have been a little tired) So I went back to the store and bought some bigger buttons for the middle 3 holes. Doesn't look too bad.

I really want to do some spinning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's darling! The button change doesn't hurt it.

-- Yer pal.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home