Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Third time's a charm

This is the third attempt at this post today. Cross my fingers and blogger will like it.

First off Knitty updated. Lots of feet/leg/arm/wrist/hand warmer things. I really like this knitty. I like sock patterns and there were several and i'm looking forward to the toe-up lacy pattern that's on there. There were lots of cool patterns... I like the beaded socks too.

Oh... I decided last night (after finishing and sewing the ends in on the mini jaywalker) that it was too big. So I frogged it and started over with one size bigger. Things were still going quite well when I sat down with my mini jaywalker to watch TV this afternoon when blogger wouldn't let me update. While watching TV I finished the gusset and thought to myself... "it looks like my foot would fit in here." It did. my foot is about 9.5 inches around... hers is 7.5. So I ripped it again and am re-starting the original sock.

Cross my fingers and this sock will get finished and it will fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home