Sunday, June 25, 2006

More Red Sock

Got a decent bit more done on my red sock. Yay!

It's going quite slow on the size 1 needles but I really like the way the Regia knits up on 1s. I was planning on buying another set of size 2s so I would have them on vacation but I don't think I'm going to have a chance to get to the stores before they close tonight so I may just have to see which yarn works with size 1s and drag that on vacation. I like this pattern. It's mindless, and I have it memorized. Great for the car and because it's on size 1s, it takes forever.

My big issue tonight will be what knitting to take. Possibly the baby sweater, but I need size 8 DPNs for that, and if I don't get to a store the sweater won't be going. If I do get the size 8s I might take another baby sweater along. Hmm... tough decisions.

I'm off to lunch with my family and then to a CK meeting. Hopefully the meeting won't last all afternoon and I'll be able to drop by Pat Catans or JoAnns.. I wonder if Walmart has my DPNs... As much as I hate Walmart their hours are convienient.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Girl after my own heart.. hurry up with the meetings I have to go yarn shopping... Your progress looks great. Fabulous color too!!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

OOOH cute sock! I just started one for my husband in Regia on size 2's... it's knitting up ok. It would probably be nicer on size 1's like you're using, though, but I don't think I have the attention span for that right now!

So.. is that a toe-up sock on Double Points? I didn't know you could do that!!! I've been wanting to knit toe-up but the whole magic loop thing really freaks me out. What pattern are you using?

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home