Saturday, June 10, 2006

Pomatomus

It's been forever since I've posted. I've done lots of knitting, just nothing exciting I could show you.

I've been gone since Thursday helping with a Freshman Orientation at the college. That went okay. I did take my sock along in case I should have down time. Turns out I had quite a lot the first night.

Did a few more rows tonight, a couple of them done in the dark at a friend's house.
Pomatomus is growing, bit by bit. It was going quite slow, but it's starting to pick up a bit now.

I was hoping to finish Adamas for Knit the Classics but the deadline's today and it's definitely not done.

I bought yarn for another shawl though. It's gorgeous. The picture on the website doesn't do it justice. I'll post some pictures whenever I get around to casting on. The bad news is I'm already drooling over other colors of laceweight yarn. For future shawls. I think I've convinced myself I need a shawl for every season. It's all just so pretty.

I think I need some sleep. This weekend has really worn me out so far. I hope to have exciting future posts with many finished objects.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

The sock is gorgeous! I love how the color patt of the yarn doesn't obscure the scaly pattern and vice versa... you are such a prolific knitter- I should take a page or two outta your book;-)

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home