Monday, June 19, 2006

1/2 Pomatomus

Ta DA! Knew I just should have waited to post. Looks great in that picture. In real life it looks huge. That of course is my opinion. Someone who has never before completed a sock and isn't exactly sure how it should fit.

Pomatomus has quite the pointy toes, my toes aren't so pointy. My red socks are pretty pointy too though. Speaking of red socks I think I might pick those up again. I've come to the conclusion that my bizzare lines can be blocked out. I was mad at them last night though (the red socks), so mad that I stuck it on my boyfriends foot to prove to him that my feet were screwed up and his were normal. Red Socks fit him perfectly. AH! I guess that's good news though. If socks fit me, they'll fit him too as far as width is concerned, meaning I only have to worry about length. Maybe I'll start his socks soon. I'm going to try to kick out Christmas presents early this year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

sorry to hear it fits weird 'cause it looks wonderful in your picture! I love the color of the yarn... it knits up so nice.

I'm not sure about the pointy toe thing - I just finished my first pair of socks and they have pointy toes, too. Perhaps that's just part of the charm of handknit socks?

7:46 AM  
Blogger Sorka said...

YOU

FINNISHED

A

SOCK???!!!!

CLUNK..

(Denise falls over in a flat out faint!)
I wanna see it in person..

12:12 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Beautiful job!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home