Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Spot the error!

Can yoooou spot the mistake? I didn't notice it either. In fact, I was done with the scarf before one of the girls I tutor spotted it. She continued to harass me about it for the rest of the time I was there. It was a stupid mistake. I'm not one to worry about such things as dye lots. The skeins looked no different in ball form, but knitted up, oh you can tell. Note to readers: CHECK DYE LOTS. The left side of the scarf looks darker in the picture, but it's not because of the camera flash. The difference is that obvious in real light too.

Oh well.. the girl getting it doesn't care. I told her if anyone asks, tell them they're seeing things. lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

ooh...i never check that either. guess i will try to from now on. thanks for the warning and btw, i think the scarf looks fab, even w/ the color diff!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

It almost looks intentional!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home