Monday, November 27, 2006

Vacation

Want to see how much yarn was left when I got back from vacation?

Just scroll down to the picture I took before I left...

... yup. It all came home still in skein form!

I did knit though. I knitted a lot. There were two socks I was working on. The first one was a test knit. I knit until the pattern all of a sudden stopped... Just stopped. But, I had no access to the Internet so it went on hold till I got home. The second sock is a Christmas gift and I'm going to hold off on showing those until after they are received.

My boyfriend got me something. I was thrilled when he told me he got me something. He told me not to be too excited, because it was nothing big.It's so cute though! It's a tape measure. His sister went to some event at her work and they gave her a bunch of crap including the fishy tape measure. She didn't want it so he took it to give to me. He knew I use my red one all the time when knitting.

Gotta love him.

Well.. I've procrastinated long enough. I have one more essay to write tonight. I've already finished two projects today and did a presentation earlier. One more paper due Wednesday, and a take home test due Friday and I should be in decent shape for the rest of the semester.

Expect more updates in the future once school gets out of the way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

boyfriends get extra points for knitty gifts, even small ones!

1:22 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

how cute that he thought of u...i love it when they do stuff like that...makes u feel like they actually are human sometimes ;)

6:08 AM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Cute tapemeasure! how nice of him to think of you - good luck with your paper and test!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home