Sunday, December 17, 2006

Another fun fur hat....

I've been a bad, bad blogger. I have nothing to show except another fun fur hat.

This one, two strands of yarn held together, PLUS! a strand of fun fur for the ribbing portion of the hat.

It's okay. Looks like your typical fun fur hat. It is a typical fun fur hat. I've actually finished the ribbing so I'm on the body of the hat. The nice thing about these hats is that they don't take long to do.

Why is there no cool knitting to show? I've become completely obsessed with my spinning. All I want to do is sit and spin. I finished plying some yarn today, about 310 yards, and it's drying right now it the bathroom. Once it dries I'll stick some pictures up. The water was very dark when I set the twist, so I'm hoping when it dries it will look the same as it did before it went into the water.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello to all, I thing I agree to the author Another fun fur hat, despite what the commentators are answering, regards arctic-store.com.
Russian Fur Hats

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home