Monday, December 11, 2006

Remember this?

Remember this hat?

I had to take out the decreases last weekend and make the hat body a little bigger. With the nasty cold weather we had last Thursday and Friday, the girl realized the hat didn't cover her ears all the way. It was PERFECT when she tried it on last month... but when the weather turned cold, she wasn't so happy.

It was an easy enough fix so I really didn't mind.

That's all I've been up to. I've done a lot of spinning, but I think I'm going to really work on this test knit sock that way I can count it for SAM2. This sock that I was test knitting... I'm currently on sock number two, but the pattern for it recently went up on her site and it's great so go check it out. She's even selling a cool sock kit with Mama-E's C*EYE*BER fiber sock yarn. Yea... good sock yarn. You know you want it. She's also selling the pattern by itself it you have more yarn than you can handle.

I'm still waiting on the spinning wheel to show. The company e-mailed me back and said that it should be here by Tuesday and if not to let them know so they could look into it. Yay... Tuesday is tomorrow. I really hope it shows up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Nicely fixed! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your wheel arrives tomorrow. What fun you'll have!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Nice job fixing the hat. Now I'm off to check out the sock kit!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home